Dr. Alex Zacharias Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alex Zacharias?

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

This was my husbands first visit with Dr. Z.. He is a wonderful Dr. and will be performing more tests, which another urologist failed to do...we were 100% satisfied and confident he will find a solution for my husbands medical issues.

Posted on August 8th, 2015

Very happy with his skills on the Da Vinci machine, I'm the 3rd person I know who had their prostate removed by him and all have done extremely well in recovery. Bedside manner is the best I've experienced .

Very Satisfied

Posted on July 21st, 2012

Very nice receptionists and nurse. Dr Z is very nice and has an unusually good 'bedside manner'. He is very informative and spent a lot of time with me. He gave me a prescription, but not until after full exam and deliberation. Only one visit, but highly recommended. There are doctors who are both good and nice!

Posted on July 16th, 2016