A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Zonshayn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Zonshayn is Satisfactory.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zonshayn graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Zonshayn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Zonshayn MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alex Zonshayn practice?
- Dr. Alex Zonshayn has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Zonshayn practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.