A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Zonshayn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Zonshayn graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Zonshayn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zonshayn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans