Overall Review

June 27th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr, Zopo is An Excellent Doctor, Very caring, very professional.

April 3rd, 2016
Incompetent
Bad medical advice. Lack of education on interactions of medications.

March 8th, 2016
Gives patient NO time. Doesn't explain anything. Bad doctor

April 14th, 2015
Terrible. refused to give me a flu test. A week later got really sick. Terrible.

March 30th, 2015
Primary care physician
Dr. Zopo always puts my worries at ease and diagnosis are spot on. Thanks

January 30th, 2015
Dr Alex Zopo is the Worst Dr. I have ever been to, bar none. Stay away.
This so called Doctor's style of "bedside manner" is reminiscent of a gestapo interrogation. There was no dialog , only angry, rapid fire accusatory questions whose answers he was not interested in. I was both flabbergasted , angry and felt on the verge of tears at his merciless verbal assault. It is impossible to fathom how this dr intends to treat a patient using this horrible authoritarian "technique" The worst Dr i have ever been to in my life. Stay clear.

August 26th, 2013
doctor is great
I loved his smile, very pleasant all the nurses and help at both locations are excellent caring individuals and I recommend him highly. Don't go anywhere else. I'm so happy to have found him and although I am moving on and back home to California, I will miss him. Thanks Doc. Smile in your picture.

April 21st, 2013
How mistreated I was
If you don't have your 'wits' about you,' this is a doctor for you. If you know what is going on around you and have your wits about you, he is not for you. The staff is rude,makes loads of mistakes and thinks its funny when they upset you. Dr. Zopo has no interest at all if you have conditions beyond his scope. If you are an HMO beware,he will be a block of ice. Make sure you are not overweight,he does not like fat people. Fat people will "blow up-self implode" he stated to me. He never examined me,was annoyed I was seeing a specialist for my condition and getting blood drawn at the specialists office ot his. On this appointment when I mentioned my specialist,he looked up at me and said," what specialist was I talking about"? His eyes were hooded. He looked at me with a blank expression.I said what do you mean? You know who my specialist is. Every time I come here I have let you know if he made mediation changes, etc. But he played dumb as I know it is in my files! Then to top it off ,his ultrasound technician 'withheld' a abdominal ultrasound I had as a follow up to a CAT scan I had because his office 'forgot' to make me a visit first before the ultrasound.When I got very upset and asked where is the test results are, Dr. Zopo said what ultrasound? I was floored. He argued with me for several minutes about whether I actually had an ultrasound,as if I was making it all up! I was outraged! Finally I said, why don't you ask the technician? He brought her in and she admitted I had been there. I asked her where my ultrasound was and she started babbling that they don't have it! Did you throw it away? I asked."No" she said.Then where is it? "Its held in billing I think" said the tech, Where in billing? Is it in cyberspace? I want the doctor to read it.It should have been read 'even' if I needed to come back for the 'visit'. Its not my fault your office made an error,I said. I don't work here, I did what you told me to. No answer from her. She told me to calm down and she will take another one. Okay, I said, though by now I crying and shaking. I could not believe that I had entrusted my life to these arrogant people! She was taking the new ultrasound when she left for a minute, returned and said," oh,guess what?" We found that ultrasound that was taken a few weeks before"! Suddenly they had this 'test' that they claimed they had but did not have?@#. Was I in an alternate reality here? She said, "we might as well complete this test so we can compare". At this point I could not comprehend their actions or attitude.After all, when you are wanting to to make sure the small unknown mass in your liver has not gotten bigger, I am sure you would be upset too!If something had changed, I could have lost time in treatment. Dr. Zopo was accusatory,insulting and did not care at all. His office makes mistakes all the time. It took me 3 visits to convince his medical assistant I was 'not' on a certain medication and to take it off the computer. On my last vist the girl at the front desk told me I was not in the system since 2007, though each time I gave them my card and mind you, I had the medicare reports they received payment. The list of stupidity on their part goes on and on. I for one, would not trust this practice with my cat! I am still shaking from all this and I still have no answers,input or solutions from the doctor about my medical condition.

October 25th, 2012
Very Good
I'd recommend him as he is very thorough. Pleasant and a very good lisener.

September 24th, 2012
Quality of care
Dr. Zopo is a great guy and good Dr.

August 11th, 2012
Be careful if you aren't a textbook case...
I had high hopes for Dr. Zopo. When I first saw himwith complaints of extreme joint pain, fatigue, and loss of mobilityhe was pretty convinced that I had psoriatic arthritis. In fact, he seemed excited to have a case like mine. He stressed that he was all about natural treatment (which is right up my alley) and was dedicated to getting me healthy again. Great! He ordered blood work, and I waited nervously for the results. When the blood work came back as negative, however, Dr. Zopos attitude toward me changed. He dismissed my questions and concerns and set me up with a dieta special diet he developed and hoped to get publicizedand sent me on my way. While I was on the diet, I began to feel even worse, so I eventually made my way to see a rheumatologistwho ordered blood work, x-rays (which Dr. Zopo did not), and an MRI. This time around, my blood work and scans did, in fact, reveal that I had psoriatic arthritis.While Dr. Zopos original thoughts about my illness were correct, I still cant get over the way he treated me. And I cant get over the fact that he didnt probe further. Inflammatory diseases arent always a textbook case. Instead of trusting what his patient was saying, I feel as though he lumped me into a category of patients who are complainers. And who wants to be there?Dr. Zopo and his office never did follow up with me to see how the diet went, and I never went back.

August 30th, 2011
Of all the doctors I have seen in my life, this one has left the most lasting impression. He is genuinely caring about my health and that my family does not suffer.