A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Albert is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albert
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Albert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Albert, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Patient Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra Albert MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra Albert practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Albert has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexandra Albert practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.