A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexa Hogarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hogarty
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hogarty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexa Hogarty, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogarty graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hogarty has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexa Nana Hogarty MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexa N. Hogarty practice?
- Dr. Alexa Hogarty has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexa Hogarty practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.