A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexa Hogarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hogarty
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hogarty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexa Hogarty, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogarty graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hogarty has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexa Nana Hogarty MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexa N. Hogarty practice?
- Dr. Alexa Hogarty has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexa Hogarty practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.