A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexa Hogarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexa Hogarty, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogarty graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hogarty has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hogarty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 20 plans