A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexa Ivancic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexa Ivancic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexa Ivancic, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivancic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
- Marion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexa Ivancic MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alexa Ivancic practice?
- Dr. Alexa Ivancic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexa Ivancic practices Pediatrics near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Saltillo, MS.
See Tupelo Pediatricians.