A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexa Lafaunce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexa Lafaunce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexa Lafaunce, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafaunce graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Lafaunce has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexa L Lafaunce MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexa L. Lafaunce practice?
- Dr. Alexa Lafaunce has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexa Lafaunce practices Internal Medicine near Lincoln City, OR.
See Lincoln City Internists.