A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexa La Faunce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexa La Faunce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexa La Faunce, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. La Faunce graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. La Faunce has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexa La Faunce MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexa La Faunce practice?
- Dr. Alexa La Faunce has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexa La Faunce practices Internal Medicine near Lincoln City, OR.
See Lincoln City Internists.