Dr. Alexa Lessow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexa Lessow?

June 21st, 2016

She is the best

Dr Lessow is the best doctor I have ever seen. She takes the time to listen, take notes, and provide options and recommendations. After my surgery, she followed up with me several times. I've recommended her to all of my friends.

March 15th, 2016

Dr. Lessow performed sinus surgery on me and everything went smoothly. My sinus pain is gone and she is one of the friendliest doctors I have had.

January 25th, 2015

My son and I are both patients of Dr. Lessow. Both of us are extremely satisfied with her professionalism, accuracy of diagnosis, and her attention to our health concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Lessow to anyone seeking an excellent ENT doctor.

February 2nd, 2012

You won't find better!!!

I went to Dr. Lessow after having been given a misdiagnosis of gingivitis from my former ENT. I was extremely congested, having severe pain that ran from my gums up through my ears and to my head. Dr. Lessow provided me with accurate, kind, caring treatment. She examined me thoroughly, took a culture, listened very attentively, and diagnosed me correctly. I did have a staph sinus infection that was raging. She determined a course of treatment, followed up with me, helped me with nausea I was having from antibiotics...she was an absolute angel sent from heaven.Julie and Miriam, the staff in Dr. Lessow's office, couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. I 100% recommend Dr. Lessow. My experience from when I first made my appointment and throughout my treatment was the best experience I have ever had with a physician and her staff.

October 27th, 2010

Not sure

I came in with what I thought was a Sinus infection, but I don't think she ever figured out what it was. I'm seeing a new doctor who seems to have a better handle on my issue. I think it may be Polyps.

August 3rd, 2010

DR.LESSOW TREATED ME FOR VERTIGO. I WAS ABLE TO GET AN APPT. ON AN EMERGENCY BASIS. AFTER 3 EPISODES OF VERTIGO EACH TIME I WAS ABLE TO SPEAK WITH THE DR. PERSONALLY AND COME IN THE OFFICE ON AN EMERGENCY VISIT. THE STAFF WAS JUST AS CARING AS THE DOCTOR. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR.LESSOW TO THE ENTIRE NEW YORK CITY! THANK YOU AGAIN. AND GOD BLESS YOU!

May 13th, 2010

Fantastic Experience

After many visits to ENTs over the years, I can honestly say Dr Lessow is the best. Very kind, thorough, explains everything she is doing and why, very caring, etc. Overall I can't say enough about Dr Lessow her staff, the cleanliness of her facilities, etc. Great experience. Highly recommended

April 12th, 2010

Fantastic ENT!

She is very thorough, professional, courteous. Had two surgeries in both instances she took her time to explain the procedure and answer my question. Made sure my family is aware of the result of the surgery and made a follow up call the next day. The wait time in my rating is based on when she worked at Lexington ENT, I haven't been to her new practice.

March 4th, 2010

Best ENT in NYC

Dr Lessow was very good to me and my family she performed a minor operation on me at Lenox Hill Hospital and I have on word for her EXCELLENT. I have been in healthcare for over ten years and would have my own mother under this doctors care.

October 1st, 2008

Excellent responsiveness

Dr. Lessow is extremely attentive and very responsive. She always calls back quickly after you leave her a message and calls you to follow-up if she hasn't heard from you in a while. Really excellent excellent responsiveness and just an extremely caring doctor.

June 23rd, 2017