A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Kennedy is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Kennedy, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kennedy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Kennedy MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kennedy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Kennedy practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Lewisville, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.