Dr. A Alexander Kennedy Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. A Alexander Kennedy?

Posted on June 25th, 2012

He was unable, and seemed unwilling to diagnose the cause of my pain. He didn't do any bloodwork and was not thorough. He also was about to give me a pain medicine I was allergic to even though it was listed in my chart as well as on my armband that I was allergic. Thankfully the nurse asked me about it.

Not good

Posted on February 6th, 2011

He seems angry and I heard the nurses say he has issues with working with the staff.

Posted on July 29th, 2009

I went to emergency for some skin rashes which getting huge day by day and Dr Kennedy didn't know what it was. I had 2 kinds of rashes and it was getting bigger and bigger and the medicines I tried didn't work, so went to emer. Dr Kennedy just asked me to continue using the medicines I was using and gave me another doctor and charge over a $1000!! Health care is so pathetic in US. It sucks!!!

Posted on August 19th, 2014