Dr. Alexander Abkin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 27th, 2016
Dr. Abkin is the best!
I had gastric bypass, with Dr. Abkin as my surgeon. He gave me the opportunity to use the surgery as a tool for losing weight that was holding me back from living my best life. I am so happy! I can move more easily, breathe better, and can fit into cute clothes! Thank you Dr. Abkin!

May 22nd, 2016
The best of the best
Dr. Abkin is the man who helped me save my life. That's no joke - his warm, calm, welcoming demeanor helped me address my weight issues and take control of my life. I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Abkin and his wonderful staff! They've been there for me every single step of the way. A completely professional, highly skilled, completely recommended doctor. A true gentleman as well, Dr. Abkin is like family!

May 21st, 2016
Life changing
Dr. Abkin and his staff literally saved my life. He is caring and knowledgable. It's been one year since my surgery and I couldn't be happier.

May 19th, 2016
The best!
I had an incredible experience with Dr. Abkin's office. From my initial consultation to my year post-op follow up, the level of care was unparalleled. I'm 92 pounds lighter and, at 45, healthier than I was when I was 25.

May 19th, 2016
Simply the best.
Dr. Abkin is amazing. Not only is he a 1st class surgeon, he does not have simple "office staff" he has a "team"!! Everyone from the desk all the way thru the recovery room are 100%professional. I would challenge anyone to find a finer Surgeon.

May 15th, 2016
Talented, skillful, and caring!
Dr Abkin is a skilled, caring surgeon. I highly recommend him to anyone. He performed a miracle for me.

May 15th, 2016
The only place every to consider!
Beyond pleased with every aspect of my treatment and care with Dr. Abkin and his staff. They are all amazing!

May 15th, 2016
Very good doctor. I would highly recommend him and his staff for weight loss survey.

May 15th, 2016
Wonderful experience. Would highly recommend.

Dr. Abkins Rocks
Dr. Abkins has been a great partner in my Journey. I was having problems and went back to him and his crew and they assisted in getting back on track and helped facilitate all my appointments and surgeries with ease. Thank you, thank you, thank you for being a great doctor.

Dr.Abkin is the best
Well when my sugar got so high i started getting worried i thought of the lapband which some i know did as i was so scared of the sleeve surgery, SO i started searching for the best i saw Dr. Abkins reviews which were the best so i thought of checking it out honestly when i saw him first day me & my dad we went to his clinic he was saw calm & sweet & u know when u first see someone that you get comfortable to thats what happened he told us to check gastric sleeve & that it helps get 60% of diabetes down as well as weight but ofcourse i have to have a life change exercise food & everything at first i was scared so worried but when he did it it was so much easier than my gall bladder remover surgery & not like others i did surgery at 11.oo am & left the place back home at 3.40 i was walking & good guess it depends. what can i say more is thank you doctor your the best & the dietition ANN Marie & the receptionist Mark there just all great & his nurse Cam to there just all tereffic i love the place & i love them honestly the best place best doc saved my life thank you thank you thank you all at Dr.Abkin's clinic

May 15th, 2016
Dr. Abkin is a great surgeon and he really cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone for weight loss surgery!