A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Afanasyev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Afanasyev is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Afanasyev, MD, PHD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Afanasyev graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Afanasyev has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Yurievich Afanasyev MD and PHD is a male Nephrologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Y. Afanasyev practice?
- Dr. Alexander Afanasyev has 7 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Afanasyev practices Nephrology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Corydon, IN and Shepherdsville, KY.
See Louisville Nephrologists.