A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Akhavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Akhavan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Akhavan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhavan graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Akhavan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Foad Akhavan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander F. Akhavan practice?
- Dr. Alexander Akhavan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Akhavan practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.