Dr. Alexander Alvarez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Alvarez?

May 11th, 2017

THE BEST DOC EVER !!!!!!!!

Dr. Alvarez is such a caring doctor. I've benn going to him for over 20 years.... He is a doctor that takes time with his patients and doesn't rush you out the door like you were just a number. He is kind and easy to talk to. He has the best bed side manner that I find it so easy to talk to him about any problem I'm having. He is sympathetic, kind and compassionate. You can see he really cares about his patients. When ever he diagnoses you with anything he is always dead on. I wouldn't change doctors for anything... Trust me go to him and you'll see it for yourself. Believe me you won't be dissapointed .

March 7th, 2017

Worst practice to visit.

The last two times I was there, The Alvarez cancelled my appointment and didn't care to reschedule. Then when I called to make another appointment I had to wait six months to see him. It’s a good thing he is retiring. But then he has a nurse working there for him called Christine berry in which she took my last two appointments but was too busy to even see me. She sent another nurse or interns to see evaluate me and she did not show up until the end for just one minute or two the most. If she is teaching or couching student interns she should be available with them at all times making sure they are doing everything right. As a nurse she should care for the patients and not just brush them off like she has been doing with me. Basically she just gets paid hundreds of dollars for a minute of her rush time. I do not want to go to that office again. Waste of time. Christine berry should be more professional with her patients without us she would not have a paycheck. P.S inters were great. that's the only thing a have good to say. They should replace the regular staff that I mentioned above.

February 5th, 2016

Great Doctor!!

I've worked for and have been a patient of Dr. Alvarez's for years. Although I must admit sometimes it is hard to get an appointment with him I know it is because the amount of time he spends with each patient and the exceptional quality and knowledge you get from him. Worth the wait!!!!!!!

March 25th, 2015

Dr Alvavez has being my Primary Care Dr. for 20 yrs or longer he is a great doctor

June 7th, 2012

Apt with Dr. Alvarez is a problem

I like Dr. Alvarez however, the problem is getting an apt to see him is a problems. You get an apt with APRN and on my last visit there I had a bad experience with her because she seemed not to believe when I disclosed my medical symptoms. I'm determine to never to back and seeing the APRN again. I rather see Dr. Alvarez althought, I'm considering changing doctors for the simple fact that I hard to get an apt with him when you need it!

May 1st, 2012

The BEST doctor EVER!!!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Alvarez since the 1980's. Dr. Alvarez is one of the most professional,caring,down to earth person that i have ever met. He is so dead on with his dioganosis no matter what problem i go to see him for. He is understanding and patient. He takes his time with you and doesn't make you feel like your just another number. I would and have recommended family and friends to him. I would not switch doctors for anything. Thankyou Dr, Alvarez for the level of care you have provided to me through out the years. You are a dedicated doctor to your patients and that i thank you !!!!

August 26th, 2011

Difficult to get a timely appointment and inferior support staff

It is very difficult to get a timely appointment with either Dr. Alvarez or another MD/PA/APRN for a routine or urgent visit. To further exacerbate this problem, when an appointment is made it is common to receive a phone call from the office canceling the appointment the day before. This group also charges a $25 fee if an appointment is made and is not cancelled.

December 16th, 2010

Dr. Alvarez is worth the wait! Even if it takes months to get an appointment with him (for something routine), do it. He's compassionate, extremely intelligent and very, very nice.

October 5th, 2017