Overall Review

February 5th, 2016
Great Doctor!!
I've worked for and have been a patient of Dr. Alvarez's for years. Although I must admit sometimes it is hard to get an appointment with him I know it is because the amount of time he spends with each patient and the exceptional quality and knowledge you get from him. Worth the wait!!!!!!!

March 25th, 2015
Dr Alvavez has being my Primary Care Dr. for 20 yrs or longer he is a great doctor

June 7th, 2012
Apt with Dr. Alvarez is a problem
I like Dr. Alvarez however, the problem is getting an apt to see him is a problems. You get an apt with APRN and on my last visit there I had a bad experience with her because she seemed not to believe when I disclosed my medical symptoms. I'm determine to never to back and seeing the APRN again. I rather see Dr. Alvarez althought, I'm considering changing doctors for the simple fact that I hard to get an apt with him when you need it!

May 1st, 2012
The BEST doctor EVER!!!!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Alvarez since the 1980's. Dr. Alvarez is one of the most professional,caring,down to earth person that i have ever met. He is so dead on with his dioganosis no matter what problem i go to see him for. He is understanding and patient. He takes his time with you and doesn't make you feel like your just another number. I would and have recommended family and friends to him. I would not switch doctors for anything. Thankyou Dr, Alvarez for the level of care you have provided to me through out the years. You are a dedicated doctor to your patients and that i thank you !!!!

August 26th, 2011
Difficult to get a timely appointment and inferior support staff
It is very difficult to get a timely appointment with either Dr. Alvarez or another MD/PA/APRN for a routine or urgent visit. To further exacerbate this problem, when an appointment is made it is common to receive a phone call from the office canceling the appointment the day before. This group also charges a $25 fee if an appointment is made and is not cancelled.

December 16th, 2010
Dr. Alvarez is worth the wait! Even if it takes months to get an appointment with him (for something routine), do it. He's compassionate, extremely intelligent and very, very nice.