Dr. Alexander Amby MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

April 12th, 2014
Patient
Was very attentive to my needs, explain all medication I was going to be taken, very nice,

February 26th, 2014
Good doctor, medical system in need of reform
Dr. Amby was kind enough to treat me, a visitor from Germany, on two occasions. He showed great patience and concern and was quite generous with his time. Becoming ill on vacation is a perilous experience at best and one's greatest wish is to regain enough stamina to be able to return home. Dr. Amby worked with me with this goal in mind. I felt that I was in good hands and appreciated his efforts. Only one thing troubles me however - or for that matter anyone from abroad: American medicine is incredibly expensive. This is no criticism of Dr. Amby. I am sure that he does not set the prices at his office. The inflationary price of American medicine is well-known in Europe and makes us all ill at ease when we visit the USA.. An American who gets sick in Europe can expect to pay much less when treated for an illness. That knowledge alone helps to engender a greater feeling of security. All the more reason that health care in the USA is in dire need of real reform.

December 26th, 2013
Wonderful doctor, highly educated.
I am so happy to have found Dr. Amby! He more than exceeded. Y expectations and I wouldn't hesitate to send my loved ones to him. His bedside manner was impeccable, he is EXTREMELY knowledgeable about medication and is up to date on the newest treatments and trends in the health care field. He was sympathetic to my needs, he listened patiently to me and he answered all my questions thoroughly, allowing us to plan my course of treatment together. The wait time was extremely short, despite the office having to squeeze me in for a same day appointment, and Dr. Amby didn't leave until I felt completely comfortable.

December 26th, 2013
A Great PCP
I am a big fan of Dr. Amby as I think one should be a fan of their PCP. Aside from the ease of scheduling an appointment with him, he is incredibly though, spends quality time with me during each visit and most importantly ensures that I am comfortable with his instructions regarding his diagnosis. I have referred Dr. Amby to several friends and colleagues.

December 21st, 2013
Solid Experience in Every Regard
I was able to book online on a Sunday via ZocDoc from the physican's website for a Monday morning appointment. I didn't wait long and was impressed by how thorough Dr. Amby was related to my sinus / allergy / cold / cough issues. I felt better as soon as I started my script. The office staff was attentive and checked me out quickly. I will be back again!