Dr. Alexander Angerman MD Patient Reviews

2.1

• Good
  • Bad

March 23rd, 2017
incompetent or else purposely deceiving
I'm very concerned about either his ability to hear and comprehend or else he is so pro defense, he doesn't care.

June 6th, 2013
no patient manners
After having to see Dr. Angerman for a few visits I felt uncomfortable and very worried he didn't care about what my injury was. He doesn't talk much and never allowed me to really talk or ask questions. A very strange man and not very professional, like I said I was uncomfortable around him. I wish I never had to see this doctor, he appears to hate his job and I might be better now if I had chosen another one.

October 18th, 2012
COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4am, can't sleep AGAIN, and just realized it was 26 years ago that Dr. Angerman told me he didn't believe I was as hurt as I said I was. He IGNORED my complaints, said "It will all go away. There's nothing wrong with you. It's just a strain", then helped in screwing up my worker's comp case. I ended up with a few thousand dollars, and NO future medical. I've been in DAILY pain since 1986. Yes, In REALITY (somewhere Angerman has never visited), I had EIGHT herniated discs!!!!!!!!!!!! It ruined my life. I was never able to get a decent job, and now at 52, I realize, my quality of life sucks, and things are pretty much over for me. All because this guy wouldn't LISTEN to his patient, and treated us all like an in & out cash cattle call~~!

August 3rd, 2017