Dr. Alexander Angerman MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Los Angeles, CA

2.6

June 6th, 2013
no patient manners
After having to see Dr. Angerman for a few visits I felt uncomfortable and very worried he didn't care about what my injury was. He doesn't talk much and never allowed me to really talk or ask questions. A very strange man and not very professional, like I said I was uncomfortable around him. I wish I never had to see this doctor, he appears to hate his job and I might be better now if I had chosen another one.

October 18th, 2012
COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4am, can't sleep AGAIN, and just realized it was 26 years ago that Dr. Angerman told me he didn't believe I was as hurt as I said I was. He IGNORED my complaints, said "It will all go away. There's nothing wrong with you. It's just a strain", then helped in screwing up my worker's comp case. I ended up with a few thousand dollars, and NO future medical. I've been in DAILY pain since 1986. Yes, In REALITY (somewhere Angerman has never visited), I had EIGHT herniated discs!!!!!!!!!!!! It ruined my life. I was never able to get a decent job, and now at 52, I realize, my quality of life sucks, and things are pretty much over for me. All because this guy wouldn't LISTEN to his patient, and treated us all like an in & out cash cattle call~~!