A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Anthopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Anthopoulos, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Anthopoulos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Anthopoulos graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anthopoulos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Anthopoulos MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Anthopoulos practice?
- Dr. Alexander Anthopoulos has 9 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Anthopoulos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA and Exton, PA.
See Paoli Obstetricians & Gynecologists.