Dr. Alexander Aronov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Aronov?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 2nd, 2011

A Doctor that respects your time

I've never had to wait more than 10-15 minutes when I come in to see Dr. Aronov. He has a great bedside manner, and is very thorough when I come in. He always checks my chart himself and follows up with any concerns I might have. His attentive nature really makes a world of difference.

July 1st, 2011

Attentive Doctor with Caring Staff

I've been a patient of Dr. Aronov's for several years now, I was diagnosed with type I diabetes and I also have Celiac disease, so a typical family physician isn't really equipped to handle a case like mine. I've been in to see Dr. Aronov a few times per years, sometimes more often, and always he is attentive and caring, taking the time to listen to what concerns I have before giving me the different approaches to their treatments.His staff is very kind, friendly, and his nurse is amazingly wonderful.

Birth Control