Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Arriaga
Dr. Alexander Arriaga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology and General Surgery. Dr. Arriaga is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Arriaga has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Alexander Arriaga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Min Jung Park
General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Joseph Gorman III
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi22
Dr. Vicente Gracias
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi25