A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Avenirov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avenirov
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Avenirov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Avenirov graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Avenirov has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Norristown State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Gregory Avenirov MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexander G. Avenirov practice?
- Dr. Alexander Avenirov has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Avenirov practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Psychiatrists.