A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Axelrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Axelrad is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Axelrad
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Axelrad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Axelrad, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Axelrad graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Axelrad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Axelrad MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Axelrad practice?
- Dr. Alexander Axelrad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Axelrad practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ.
See Mineola Surgeons.