Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Axelrad
Dr. Alexander Axelrad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mineola, NY, with other offices in Mineola, NY and Atlantic City, NJ. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Axelrad is affiliated with Aria Health-Torresdale Campus, Shore Medical Center and AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center-City Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Axelrad has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Alexander Axelrad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mineola, NY.
Dr. Shalinee Chawla
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Mineola, NY 0 mi21
Dr. Peter Spiegler
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Mineola, NY 0 mi23
Dr. Steve Salzman
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Mineola, NY 0 mi34