Dr. Alexander Axelrad MD is male, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Axelrad, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Critical Care, Trauma/Injury Procedures, and TraumaInjury Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Axelrad graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Axelrad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Axelrad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Axelrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander Axelrad practice?
Dr. Alexander Axelrad practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Atlantic City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Atlantic City Surgeons and Atlantic City Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alec Axelrad, Dr. Alejandro Axelrad, Dr. Alex Axelrad