A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Axelrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Axelrad, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Axelrad graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Axelrad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Axelrad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander Axelrad practice?
Dr. Alexander Axelrad practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Atlantic City, NJ.
See Atlantic City Surgeons.