A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Axelrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Axelrad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Axelrad, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Axelrad graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Axelrad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Axelrad MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Axelrad practice?
- Dr. Alexander Axelrad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Axelrad practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Mineola Surgeons.