Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Babayants
Dr. Alexander Babayants, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chester, PA, with other offices in Newark, NJ and Livingston, NJ. His specialties include Psychiatry, Adolescent Medicine, Addiction Medicine and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Babayants is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Saint Michael's Medical Center and St Barnabas Medical Center. He speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Alexander Babayants has the following 4 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Alexander Babayants is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chester, PA.
Dr. Darren Piechota
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Chester, PA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Shelley Oxenhorn
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Chester, PA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Charles Jin
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine, Clinical Psychology
Chester, PA 0.01 mi26