A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Babayants:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Babayants, Psychiatrist, Children/Adults? Seniors is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Babayants, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Babayants has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander R Babayants MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexander R. Babayants practice?
- Dr. Alexander Babayants has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Babayants practices Psychiatry near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Long Branch, NJ and Belleville, NJ.
See Newark Psychiatrists.