A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Babayants:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Babayants, Psychiatrist, Children/Adults? Seniors is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babayants
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babayants Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Babayants, MD is board certified in Addiction Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Child Development
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Babayants graduated from Moscow Medical Institute Of Health Ministry.
Dr. Babayants has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander R Babayants MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander R. Babayants practice?
- Dr. Alexander Babayants has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Babayants practices Addiction Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Psychiatrists.