A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Baer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Baer is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Baer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baer graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Baer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander B Baer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander B. Baer practice?
- Dr. Alexander Baer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Baer practices Emergency Medicine near Tappahannock, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisonburg, VA.
See Tappahannock Emergency Physicians.