A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Bailey, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Bailey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Bailey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Menorah Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander S Bailey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Alexander Bailey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Bailey practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Saint Joseph, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Maryville, MO.
See Saint Joseph Orthopedic Surgeons.