Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Bailey
Dr. Alexander Bailey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Overland Park, KS, with other offices in Saint Joseph, MO and Saint Joseph, MO (and 3 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Bailey is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center, Shawnee Mission Medical Center and Menorah Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Bailey has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Alexander Bailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.
Dr. Archie Heddings
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Overland Park, KS 0 mi16
Dr. Ganesh Gupta
Overland Park, KS 0 mi24
Dr. Dale Jarka
Overland Park, KS 0 mi33