A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Baskous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Baskous is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Baskous, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Childhood Adolescent and Adult Obesity Management
- Travel Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Baskous graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Baskous has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Thomas Baskous MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander T. Baskous practice?
- Dr. Alexander Baskous has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Baskous practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians and Anchorage Preventive Medicine Specialists.