Dr. Alexander Batchev DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Waynesboro, PA

3.3

December 19th, 2013
Never Again
I have never been spoken to in such a condescending, borderline arrogant, manner by a doctor. His lack of bedside manner and overall compassion made what was already a stressful health issue even more stressful. His demeanor was rude from the very beginning of the visit. So much so, that I cut the appointment short and walked out. I cannot overstate how much this practice should be avoided. It is a shame, because the women in the office were kind and helpful. Perhaps Dr. Batchev should ask them for lessons on empathy and consideration.

November 3rd, 2012
My favorite
He delivered my two boys in Wyandotte hospital with no problem! I now live in Southern California and had a new baby and wished he was my dr. He was very compassionate and cared .i had troubles getting pregnant ,he searched for a solution and I was pregnant within 4 months .then another one 14 mo later.and sherry the nurse was always present during a exam.

November 11th, 2010
Dr. Batchev left his practice in Michigan wihtout any notice to his patients. I find this somewhat fishy. He sent letters to his patients after he was already gone. Expectant mothers relied on him to deliver their babies. I think it was rotten to leave his patients hanging. Otherwise he is a great doc.

October 13th, 2010
Excellent! Dr. Batchev took the time to explain what was going on. I felt that I could talk with him about issues which were really sensitive to me and I was anxious at first but felt relieved afterwards. I'd recommend him to anybody.

September 8th, 2010
Poor Bedside Manner!
Upon my first visit with Dr. Alexander Batchev, he was insincere, rude, and condescending. He acted as if I was bothering him and I have NEVER been treated like this by a doctor, let alone an OB/GYN (a sensitive and often embarrassing type of doctor to visit). I have a potentially serious issue and he acted like a total jerk. I would never recommend any woman to visit him, regardless of his knowledge and experience, unless you like to be treated like you are ignorant.

May 18th, 2009