Dr. Alexander Bien Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Bien?

Best Dr, around

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Dr. Bien has done two operations on my ear and I am more than satisfied with everything Dr. Bien has done for me. Best Dr, I ever had. HIGHLY recommend.! I never had a Dr. so professional and through with his discussions. He explains everything he is doing or going to be done. I have a terrible phobia of Doctors but not with Dr. Bien. He makes you feel comfortable on your visits.

Outstanding

Posted on August 15th, 2016

Dr. Bien is a wonderful doctor. He showed compassion and made sure that I fully understood the treatment options. I had numerous questions following my appointment and he happily answered all of my questions .

Abusive

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Dr Bien was rough, impatient, caused me extreme pain which he blamed on me for unavoidable reflexive movement during the ear procedure. Superficially nice and apologetic and then actually abusive in manner. I had to remind him that he had mentioned a local anesthetic; he then used it and finally the procedure was bearable. He may be brilliant with unconscious surgical patients, but I would never step foot in his office or recommend him.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Dr. Bien is best Doctor ever! Very patient and caring. He sat down and took the time to review all my previous exam records, explains everything very clear and always has an answer for you. Very dedicated and hard working Doctor!

Great doctor

Posted on September 25th, 2015

Dr. Bien is fantastic. I have been to many ENTs and never had the relief that I was able to get from Dr. Bien. He spent time explaining to me exactly what he needed to do. I would recommend him to everyone!

Posted on August 13th, 2015

The worst experience I have ever had with an ENT Doctor. Very rough, did not explain ordered tests. Better than "others" attitude.

The Best Otologist I have ever met!!

Posted on February 21st, 2013

I have had a 25 year history of multiple diseases of the ear. One being Chronic Otitis Media. Most Dr.'s over the last 25 years have said I would just have to live with it. In just 3 office visits with Dr. Bien he has cleared up the constant drainage from my ear. He is now addressing the other conditions I suffer. I have complete confidence and trust in Dr. Bien and would reccommend him to anyone.

Posted on October 17th, 2012

Dr. Bien is a wonderful doctor. His work is his calling, helping others to hear, a serious mission and he does this with a professional and caring bedside manner. I believe he is driven to help others achieve their highest degree of hearing. I received a cochlear implant in Feb. 2012 and have had 100% success, hearing sounds I'd forgotten in 25 years and now even using a cell phone with no problems. My life has changed because of Dr. Bien's part in helping me not only with the surgery, but also by leading me along with his audiologist, Caitlyn Rawn, in the direction of a grant when my insurance would not cover it. I am forever grateful!

A GREAT doctor!

Posted on February 4th, 2011

I suffered from mediastinitis in 2006 and Dr. Bien helped saved my life. He is a very professional and caring man.His "bedside manner" and communicati ...

Posted on November 7th, 2017