A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Blevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Blevens is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blevens
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blevens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Blevens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Blevens graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blevens has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Drake Blevens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Blevens practice?
- Dr. Alexander Blevens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Blevens practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Ocean Springs, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Biloxi, MS.
See Ocean Springs Surgeons and Ocean Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.