A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Blevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Blevens is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Blevens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Blevens graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blevens has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Drake Blevens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Blevens practice?
- Dr. Alexander Blevens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Blevens practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Ocean Springs, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Pascagoula, MS and Biloxi, MS.
See Ocean Springs Surgeons.