A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Bozanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Bozanich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Bozanich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bozanich graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bozanich has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Samuel Bozanich MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Bozanich practice?
- Dr. Alexander Bozanich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Bozanich practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL.
See Munster Internists, Munster Pulmonologists, Munster Critical Care Practitioners, and Munster Sleep Medicine Doctors.