A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Bozanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Bozanich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bozanich
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bozanich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Bozanich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bozanich graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bozanich has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander S Bozanich MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Bozanich practice?
- Dr. Alexander Bozanich has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Bozanich practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Munster, IN.
See Munster Internists, Munster Pulmonologists, Munster Critical Care Practitioners, and Munster Sleep Medicine Doctors.