A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Brand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Brand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Brand, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brand graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brand has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander C Brand MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Brand practice?
- Dr. Alexander Brand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Brand practices Pediatrics near Slingerlands, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY.
See Slingerlands Pediatricians.