A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Brand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Brand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Brand, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brand graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brand has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 53 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Brand practice?
Dr. Alexander Brand practices Pediatrics near Slingerlands, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY.
See Slingerlands Pediatricians.