A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Brodsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Brodsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Brodsky, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodsky graduated from Donetsk State M. Gorky Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brodsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander DR Brodsky MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Brodsky practice?
- Dr. Alexander Brodsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Brodsky practices Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.