A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Brodsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Brodsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Brodsky, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodsky graduated from Donetsk State M. Gorky Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brodsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brodsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Brodsky practice?
Dr. Alexander Brodsky practices Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.