A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Bui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Bui, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Thanh Bui MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander T. Bui practice?
- Dr. Alexander Bui has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Bui practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.