Learn more about Dr. Alexander Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Burnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burnett
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Burnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Burnett, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gynecologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burnett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Burnett MD is a male Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Burnett practice?
- Dr. Alexander Burnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Burnett practices Gynecologic Oncology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Oncologists.