A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Bustamante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Bustamante is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bustamante
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bustamante Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Bustamante, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bustamante graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Bustamante has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Ignacio Bustamante MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander I. Bustamante practice?
- Dr. Alexander Bustamante has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Bustamante practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Cardiologists.