A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Bystritsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Bystritsky is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Bystritsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bystritsky graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bystritsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bystritsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans