A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Bystritsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Bystritsky is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bystritsky
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Bystritsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Bystritsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bystritsky graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bystritsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Bystritsky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Bystritsky practice?
- Dr. Alexander Bystritsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Bystritsky practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.