A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Chi Chen MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Chen practice?
- Dr. Alexander Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Chen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Critical Care Practitioners, and Saint Louis Pulmonologists.