Dr. Alexander Wu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Wu?

Brilliant eye surgeon!

Posted on August 25th, 2010

Brilliant eye surgeon! I have terms of comparison. Four years ago I had cataract surgery of my left eye, performed by a doctor of great repute. Surgery was successful but even now I feel like a foreign object exists in my left eye. With Dr Wu, it all went in synch. Efficient consultation and preparation, excellent surgery at The Mackool Eye Institute., fast recovery, and perfect vision, and my right eye fills like a natural! I would definitely recommend this versatile doctor for many eye care procedures!Cons: ..too modest an office space and waiting area available for such a highly-rated professional on demand.

Office staffs are rude

Posted on February 18th, 2010

Staffs were rude when they couldn't verify my insurance. They also strongly addressed they won't guarantee the prescription is right for me if I ordered contact lenses on my own. I won't go back to this office again.

Posted on February 5th, 2016