A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Caldwell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Tulare District HealthCare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Scott Caldwell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Caldwell practice?
- Dr. Alexander Caldwell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Caldwell practices Family Medicine near Tulare, CA.
See Tulare Family Physicians.