A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caldwell
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Caldwell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Caldwell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Tulare District HealthCare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Scott Caldwell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Caldwell practice?
- Dr. Alexander Caldwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Caldwell practices Family Medicine near Tulare, CA.
See Tulare Primary Care Doctors.