Dr. Alexander Carrese MD Patient Reviews

knowledgable and outstanding doctor
remarkable encounter

October 20th, 2016
Best Dr.
Dr. C. ts the best. He has a great Personality, talks you through the procedure he doing, explaining and making small talk to make you comfortable. He talks to his staff with respect and informs them personally of what needs the patient has,and consultswith you after app. I had a very laid back GP and usually got the head shake and I see from him.after talking with Dr. C. he helped me get answers ... love ya Dr c.

October 7th, 2015
Going over 30 years
This is the most wonderful doctor I have. I wish he could be my GP. He has helped me in every aspect of medical issues. And his staff is wonderful. Roberta is kind and sensitive. I love going to him and HIGHLY recommend!!!

January 9th, 2015
I been going here for over 20 years and doc is wonderful very professional , his nurse has been with him for over 30 years Roberta she's an amazing nurse.

May 8th, 2013
Best doctor I ever had
I have been a patient of Doc's for 24 years. He has had given me excellent care during the the pregnancy and finally the delivery of my son. I have an incompident cervix which meant, I was on bed rest from 18 weeks to 39 weeks. Doc took the time to check on me.... Along with his staff, Gail & Bert. I have nothing but love for these people. I recommend him HIGHLY.

September 11th, 2012
Exellent Doctor.
I will no change him for another Doctor he is the best Doctor I ever have.

July 26th, 2012
Dr. Caresse is a great doctor. He is caring and excellent surgeon.

August 24th, 2011
Best OBGYN Ever
Dr Carrese spent 3 days 22 years ago in Griffin delivering our daughter. He left the hospital a total of less than 5 hrs. Dr Carrese is now our daughter's OBGYN. His bedside manner is fantastic. Diagnostic skills excellent. The office staff ALWAYS friendly and do their best to accommodate your schedule and needs. Overall Dr. Carrese and his staff are the best as far as our family is concerned and we feel blessed that he has been our physician for over 23 years.

February 7th, 2011
I have been a patient for over 10yrs. He is a dr that listens when I talk, his staff is warm, friendly, always willing to help me get an appointment asap. Dr. Caresse diagnosed a problem I had when other dr's made me feel like I was crazy. He has always called to follow-up on my care, has great bed side manner

February 22nd, 2010
Dr. C is the best doctor ever. All the women in my family see him and so will my daughter when she needs to. He and his staff are very nice. They are like one of the family to me.

August 12th, 2008
Dr. C. is very professional and he truly cares about the welfare of his patients. He takes the time to talk to you in his office instead of in the exam room which makes it extremely comfortable for the patient. He makes it easy to talk to him about any concerns you may have.

August 6th, 2008
Dr Carrese is the best doctor, wish I had him sooner
my only regret is that Dr Carrese did not deliver any of my children. He is a very caring and understanding physician. wish he could teach my other doctors his bed side manner.