A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Chiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Chiu, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiu
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chiu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Chiu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Inverted Papilloma
- Nasal Polyps
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiu graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Chiu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Guang Yu Chiu MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander G. Chiu practice?
- Dr. Alexander Chiu has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Chiu practices Otolaryngology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Otolaryngologists.