A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Chiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Chiu, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiu
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chiu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Chiu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Inverted Papilloma
- Nasal Polyps
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiu graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Chiu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Guang Yu Chiu MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander G. Chiu practice?
- Dr. Alexander Chiu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Chiu practices Otolaryngology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Tucson Otolaryngologists.