A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Chow is Excellent. Dr. Chow has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Chow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chow graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Chow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Chow practice?
Dr. Alexander Chow practices Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Battle Ground, WA.
See Vancouver Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alex Chow, Dr. Alec Chow, Dr. Alejandro Chow