A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Clowes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Clowes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clowes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clowes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Clowes, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Gene Therapy
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Clowes graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Clowes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Whitehill Clowes MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander W. Clowes practice?
- Dr. Alexander Clowes has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Clowes practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.