A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Cohen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Cohen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Hyman Cohen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander H. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Alexander Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Cohen practices Family Medicine near Darlington, SC.
See Darlington Family Physicians.