A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Colevas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Colevas, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Colevas, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Colevas graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Colevas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Dimitrios Colevas MD is a male Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. A D. Colevas practice?
- Dr. A Colevas has 2 office locations.
Dr. A Colevas practices Medical Oncology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Oncologists.