The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. A Colevas
Dr. A Colevas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with other offices in Rockville, MD and Palo Alto, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Colevas is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Stanford University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. A Colevas has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. A Colevas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.