A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Collins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Collins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Denez Collins DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Collins practice?
- Dr. Alexander Collins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Collins practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Aiken, SC.
See Augusta Surgeons and Augusta Sports Medicine Doctors.