Dr. Alexander Covey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 8th, 2016
I chose Dr.Covey because of his professional expertise.The staff is wonderful,helpful and knowledgeable.I would highly recommend Dr. Covey

August 17th, 2016
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Covey and his staff. He was accommodating and explained every step of my procedure. He followed up the next day with a phone call and genuinely seemed concerned for my well being. I am extremely happy with my results so far and I would highly recommend him.

July 28th, 2016
Dr Covey is very caring and treats you like you are his only client . When he Ds my procedure he was gentle and explained what he was doing every step of the way ! Love His nurse and his entire staff.

July 18th, 2016
A bit of Botox
I have been seeing Dr. Covey in his Center Moriches office for several years now and I always leave his office feeling relaxed, confident and beautiful. The office is discreet, the staff is warm, personable and caring and Dr. Covey is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and experienced. Deciding on any sort of procedure can be daunting and he talked me through my options and made sure I was comfortable with Botox and what it could do for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Covey and his fantastic support staff.

July 5th, 2016
I had smart lipo done on my stomach and love handles by Dr. Covey. I absolutely love this Dr. and highly recommend to anyone who wants to improve their appearance. Dr. Covey is very professional, caring and true expert in his field. I also loved his staff, all girls in the office are accommodating, friendly and very efficient. Even though it has been only few weeks after my procedure I am very happy with the results. I will definitely use Dr. Covey for my future procedures.

June 17th, 2016
I was showing signs of aging around my mouth, chin & forehead. I needed help. Friends recommended Dr. Covey. His manner is kind, caring and professional as he asks what results I would like, and delivers a perfectly natural looking beauty. Dr. Covey's method is very skilled, gentle & precise. His staff is kind, soothing and knowledgeable.

May 16th, 2016
I am extremely happy and trust Doc. Covey. The results of the treatments are what they were promised and more. Doc. Covey and his staff are courteous and efficient, with a level of professionalism it would be nice to experience everywhere.

May 9th, 2016
I loved everything about Dr. Covey's visit, he is excellent, his office staff is excellent, love Stephanie ;) I will definately be going back for a visit in the future ;)

April 19th, 2016
Amazing :)
I attended Dr Coveys seminar and it was so professional I had to book a consultation, I am so glad I did. All of the staff in the office were so helpful and attentive. I have a fear of needles and Dr Coveys assistant held my hand as I had my procedure, I can't thank her enough. The aftercare is excellent. The procedure I had done was amazing I feel great.

March 14th, 2016
I had smart lipo on my inner thighs two years ago. Had great results and was painless. Now I just have smart lip done on my outer thighs and stomach. I had such great results!!! I love Dr.Covey and his assistant Jen. He explained everything and Jen stayed by my side. Painless!! I just hated wearing spanx for 2 weeks but it helps get the results we all want. I can't wait to wear a bikini.

March 12th, 2016
Thank you Dr. Covey
I wanted to take the time to write this review because I am so pleased with Dr. Covey. I have been to Dr. Covey in the past for skin tightening and was very pleased, after 2 years I felt I needed a little something else. I was very nervous about fillers but I knew if anyone was going to do it right it was Dr. Covey. I was so scared to look like a blow fish, but with the excellent care of Dr. Covey I am happier than ever with the results, Dr. Covey he helped me feel comfortable enough to try fillers for the first time. His staff was very kind and accommodating. I look in the mirror and I feel refreshed and pretty. If you have any reservations just see Dr. Covey and I promise you will be very pleased and happy you did. I am someone who has been in the dermatology field for 16 years and I would not go to anyone else but Dr. Covey.

March 8th, 2016
Dr. Covey... My fountain of youth!
After trying many cosmetic dermatologists in NYC and Long Island, a friend recommended Dr. Covey. I have stayed with Dr. Covey for many years now and couldn't be happier. I wanted to improve deep wrinkles and lax skin. Dr. covey did this through several different procedures that were right for me. His staff is excellent and friendly. I will continue to use Dr. Covey to keep me looking my best.