A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Limkakeng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Limkakeng
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Limkakeng Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Limkakeng, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Limkakeng graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Limkakeng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
- Horizon Hosp Sys Shenango, Farrell, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Dv Limkakeng MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Limkakeng practice?
- Dr. Alexander Limkakeng has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Limkakeng practices Urology near Grove City, PA.
See Grove City Urologists.