A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Limkakeng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Limkakeng, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Limkakeng graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Limkakeng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
- Horizon Hosp Sys Shenango, Farrell, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Dv Limkakeng MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Limkakeng practice?
- Dr. Alexander Limkakeng has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Limkakeng practices Urology near Grove City, PA.
See Grove City Urologists.