A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Davidson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Davidson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Davidson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Davidson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Davidson practice?
- Dr. Alexander Davidson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Davidson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.