A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Dekovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Dekovich is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dekovich
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Dekovich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dekovich graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dekovich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Henry Ford Hospital
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Anthony Dekovich MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander A. Dekovich practice?
- Dr. Alexander Dekovich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Dekovich practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Hamtramck, MI.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.