Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Del Castillo
Dr. Alexander Del Castillo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in Salt Lake City, UT and Orem, UT (and 1 other location). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Del Castillo is affiliated with St Mark's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Del Castillo has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Alexander Del Castillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Leslie Ostler
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi11
Dr. John Stanchfield
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi46
Dr. Margaret Lunt
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi22